Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Barack Obama Would Let Shoaib Choudhury Die


The MSM still refusing to vet Obama? No problem, the info's on the net. In this case at American Thinker.
Like everyone else, I have my own political principles and beliefs; and I feel very strongly about them. But when I began fighting for anti-Islamist Muslim journalist, Salah Uddin Shoaib Choudhury [see AT Sunday edition], I knew that I could not be successful if I garnered support from only one political party or philosophy. The fact is, Shoaib was in prison, being tortured, and risking his life. He still is; which is why we have not stopped fighting. Clearly this was a matter of human rights, of basic American principles, and everyone with an ounce of human decency should support us.

In fact, I approached about 15 percent of the House and a handful of Senators: Democratic, Republican, left, right, moderate; you name it. And every one of them reacted with support; every one of them, that is, except one. Who was the one lawmaker that took a pass on saving the life of an imprisoned US ally and opponent of Islamist extremism? That's right, my own Illinois Senator Barack Obama.

4 comments:

Rita Loca said...

Thank goodness for the bloggers!

Rancher said...

We are the Blog, resistance is futile.

Rita Loca said...

I love Star Trek!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Rancher, for putting this out there.

I haven't been by in awhile and must say, "I've missed you!" Hope all is well.