Monday, September 01, 2008

I Love this woman.



McCain just announced Palin's daughter is pregnant. This violation of the family's privacy, something Obama professes to respect, is in response to vile left wing smears.
McCain officials said the news of the daughter’s pregnancy was being released to rebut what one aide called “mud-slinging and lies” circulating on liberal blog sites.

According to these rumors, Sarah Palin had faked a pregnancy and pretended to have given birth in May to her fifth child, a son named Trig who has Down syndrome. The rumor was that Trig was actually Bristol Palin’s child and that Sarah Palin was the grandmother.

A senior McCain campaign official said the McCain camp was appalled that these rumors had not only been spread around liberal blog sites and partisan Democrats, but also were the subject of heightened interest from mainstream news media.


MSM thinks this will hurt her. MSM is clueless, seeing the Christian right as some monolithic hate monster.

Update: 9/3/08

Fox is comparing the Obama Us magazine cover:


with Palins cover.



What media bias?

I was debating whether I could vote for McCain. I figured if NM was in play I'd bite the bullet, otherwise I would not cast a vote for POTUS. Now I'm jazzed. She was not selected because she could get women votes, she was selected to energize the base. Like me. Like Jungle Mom. Like Pam. The more the MSM attacks her the more I love her. Who has evoked such a Deranged Syndrome since Bush, to whom the Bush Deranged Syndrome was originally named? If she is such a bad choice why the panic? Just say'in.

Obama on the relative experience he and Palin have:
Well, my understanding is that Governor Palin’s town of Wasilla has, I think, 50 employees. We’ve got 2,500 in this campaign. I think their budget is maybe $12 million a year. You know, we have a budget of about three times that just for the month. So I think that our ability to manage large systems and to execute I think has been made clear over the last couple of years.

What happened to Alaska? As Byron York points out at NRO:
Just for the record, Alaska's FY2008 operating budget is $11.2 billion, and the state employs approximately 15,000 people.

So his Presidential experience is predicated on his Presidential campaign experience. Makes since because he has done a lot more campaigning than legislating.

8 comments:

Rita Loca said...

WOW! you are back! Good to see you. And i am thrilled with the VP pick!

Rancher said...

I'm back 'cause I got a job. I'm trying to stay out of prison so I'm working the night shift at a hotel.

Humble wife said...

Yay! Rancher is Back!!!!!!
Jennifer
penofjen

Rita Loca said...

bias?? where??? what are you talking about exactly???(sarcasm, you know!)

Harry said...

Ya know that tingle that Chris Mathews felt up his leg when he heard Obama speak? I get the same tingle when I look at Sarah Palin.

Rancher said...

A tingle up your leg Harry? No, don't answer...

Rita Loca said...

She has energized the party! This choice alone, increases my esteem of McCain.
I know Obama did not pick Hillary as his VP, even though that would have likely gotten him the vote. He knew Hillary would be the alpha male of the two of them
McCain picked a strong woman, without fear, and it only makes him look better!

Unknown said...

Hey there! I'm just catching up on blogs and was so honored you mentioned to me! LOL
I was so energized (the buzz word all seem to be using)after John chose Palin. I went to a McCain rally on Tuesday, even though I knew Sarah wouldn't be with him. I probably wouldn't have made the effort to go see John a month ago. so yeah, it works for me!