Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Sen. Larry E. Craig

Larry Craig is slime. Because he is a hypocrite? No, many politicians vote the way their constituents wish, holding finger in the air to see which way the wind blows. Atop that one can be gay and still oppose gay marriage or have an opinion on other gay issues that don’t agree with the majority. Because he’s gay? No, it’s natural; among sheep 10% of your rams will be homosexual. When you pull the rams from the ewes 30% more of your rams will consider sex with another ram better than no sex at all, the prison conversion. Maybe he considers it a sin and like an alcoholic fell off the wagon. I don’t know and I don’t care. No this man is slime because he was having extremely unsafe sex and then going home to an unsuspecting spouse. I hope she was aware of what was going on or else she had better get tested for STD’s immediately.

Note to self: Don't listen to ipod in public restrooms; toe tapping may be misconstrued.

4 comments:

Pen of Jen said...

I didn't even think this aspect, yet, I worry for her!

BTW...come over and check out the winners of my caption contest...penofjen.blogspot.com
Jennifer

Rita Loca said...

The toe tapping made me laugh!!!

Rancher said...

JM.

I've learned allot, like don't go chasing stray paper with your left hand and two minute eye contact with another gentleman who is sitting in another stall might be misconstrued.

Amgitzytrid said...

Thhank you for this