Thursday, April 06, 2006

Queen of Clubs Captured!


Rosie Ching Chong O'Donnell aka: Shezanini Ibrahim al-Tikriti and Watanitwit Ibrahem Alhassen) (Arabic: برزان إبراهيم الحسن التكريتي; Shezānini Ibrāhīm al-Ḥasan at-Tikrītī) was one of three half-sisters of Saddam Hussein, and a leader of the Mukhabarat, the intelligence organisation that was believed to have tortured and murdered thousands of opponents of the regime. Despite falling out of favour with Saddam Hussein at one time, she was believed to have been a presidential adviser at the time of her capture.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well I came over to leave you a well versed comment, thanking you for all your sweet comments concerning mine and Rita's dad. Then I saw that photo...and my mind went blank! You should have warned me! Now that is what I call ugly! (Quite funny though) Thanks for the laugh.

Rita Loca said...

My coffee just got spewed all over! Yes, you need a warning or something before allowing people to see such a sight. Funny!