Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.




I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one!



Jay-Z's "99 Problems" blasted out of the sound system at Barak Obama’s HQ as he declared victory in Iowa. Au contraire Mr. Obama, the Bitch runs the Clinton Machine and with a well liked Ex-President and other surrogates as her henchmen doing the negative stuff the pain has just begun. Democrats are so desperate at the thought of Hillary being their candidate that they are willing to back an inexperienced charismatic upstart. That wasn’t supposed to happen so the machine is going to work. Racism, class envy, all the tools that are regularly aimed at Republicans will be brought on Mr. Obama. Unless given the V.P. bone Blacks may stay home in November after what she is going to do to him.

Conservatives may stay home if Mc Cain gets the nomination. He can’t win anyway, liberals will vote for the real thing rather than Liberal Light. If he does win he will work hand in hand with the liberals so as to be the MSM’s darling. Republicans will get blamed for the resulting mess. I will not vote for McCain. I won’t stay home, lots of other races out there, Conservatives like Steve Pierce for Senate, but I will not vote for McCain.

7 comments:

Pen of Jen said...

I agree...I will not vote for Mccain either!

I am BACK!!! New Mexico definitely has some places that are not the best for internet...(I was very surprised to learn!)
I will peek around and see what I missed!
Jennifer

Rancher said...

Yea, welcome to my third world, but I don't want to live anywhere else. If all else fails get Dish and get your net through that. (Junglemom would LHAO if she heard our complaints about our primative conditions.)

Rita Loca said...

Oh you poor little dears!
But, if I am away for a while now, I go into withdrawal!

Rancher said...

Depends how busy I am, I think I skipped three months this summer.

Harry said...

Hmm, so I'm not the only slacker here. As for November . . . egad! I'm afraid already.

Unknown said...

RANCHER! So good to see you've been around blogville!

I am so dreading this November's election!

I will vote for McCain even though I feel he is the lesser of two (or 3) evils.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh...the sweet smell of blood in the water.

**Janie---waiting patiently for TEOTWAWKI---surrounded by soccer moms in E-Class Wagons.**